If you or someone your love was injured in an accident in South Carolina, our Orangeburg personal injury lawyer can help you seek damages. You may recover compensation for your medical bills, property damage, mental anguish, and physical and emotional pain and suffering.
When you choose Hammack Law Firm, our entire personal injury team goes to work on your case. We will collect evidence for you, prepare your case file, and fight for a fair settlement. Our team will also organize your evidence and present it in court if the liable party refuses to make an acceptable settlement offer. You can call for a free consultation and get us started right now – we take calls 24/7.
Damages You Could Recover for Injuries in Orangeburg
Every personal injury case has a distinct monetary value based on the specific damages the victim experienced. When we represent you, our team will assess your economic and non-economic damages. Based on S.C. Ann. § 15-32-210, your financial recovery could include:
- Past and future medical bills, including rehab, therapy, and treatment-related travel expenses
- Past and future loss of income, including the loss of your future earning capacity
- Property damage, including your property’s diminished value or replacement cost
- Non-economic damages, including physical disability and disfigurement, mental and emotional distress, and ongoing pain and suffering
If your loved one passed away from their injuries, our team would be honored to represent your family in a wrongful death case. Wrongful death damages often include funeral and burial expenses, as well as compensation for your loss of companionship and consortium.
Assessing the Value of Your Recoverable Damages
You will not have to assess your accident damages without assistance and guidance. As your legal team, we will carefully calculate your expenses and represent you throughout the negotiation process.
We make sure you avoid costly miscalculations and speedy or otherwise flawed settlement offers. Our goal is to ensure you receive the best possible outcome, get back to your family and friends, and start putting your life back together.
Evidence to Support Your Orangeburg Personal Injury Claim
Our team will thoroughly investigate the incident and collect compelling evidence to prove your right to damages. For example, your evidence file may include:
- Medical records, bills, and a written prognosis regarding your injuries
- Employment, salary history, and tax records to prove loss of income
- Photos of the accident scene, injuries, and property damage
- Witness statements and your own written statement
We organize this and any other evidence and present it in negotiations or in court. Our team also handles requests for information from the at-fault party and their insurer on your behalf.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Orangeburg, call 864-740-8653
Why You Shouldn’t Wait to Seek Compensation in South Carolina
S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530 defines South Carolina’s filing deadline for personal injury cases. It generally entitles you to three years for filing a personal injury lawsuit, starting from the accident date. You have the same amount of time to file a wrongful death lawsuit if a loved one was fatally injured, beginning from their date of death.
The sooner you get our team involved, the more time we have to:
- Investigate your accident
- Locate and interview witnesses
- Canvass the area for photos and video
- Build a strong case
- Adhere to the statute of limitations
Once you receive a free consultation, we can get started the moment you hire us.
Orangeburg Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 864-740-8653
Our Personal Injury Team Is Ready to Represent You in Orangeburg
Obtaining personal injury compensation can be a complex process. Our lawyers will handle the details of your case from start to finish while you recover. In addition to calculating the financial value of your lawsuit, we will also:
- Identify the liable party or parties
- Compile evidence to prove your case
- Speak with all relevant parties for you
- Fill out and submit claim forms
- Comply with all requests for information
- Negotiate for a favorable monetary settlement
- Represent you in court if necessary
Our team’s familiarity with personal injury and insurance law in South Carolina can work in your favor. As your representatives, we will fight hard for your financial recovery. As an extension of this, our firm will represent you at no upfront or out-of-pocket expenses. Our attorneys only take payment when we deliver compensation.
We Make Every Personal Injury Client a Priority
Our law firm fights for personal injury victims to recover compensation so they can move forward. Meanwhile, we strive to create an outstanding client experience and provide a small firm feel with a big firm experience. You can expect our warm, supportive team to:
- Treat you like a close friend or family member
- Bring a personal touch to your case
- Give attention to the details of your case
- Hold negligent parties accountable
Our mission is to build a personal relationship with you and to make South Carolina a safer place for all.
Verdicts and Settlements We’ve Secured for Previous Clients
Our attorneys fight hard to help every injured client we represent get the best possible outcome in their case. Previous settlements and verdicts from our results page include:
- $4,400,000 settlement for the survivors of an accident victim severely injured in a car accident
- $1,600,000 settlement for a husband and wife who were severely injured in a head-on truck accident
- $525,000 settlement for the wrongful death of an elderly pedestrian struck by a pickup truck
- $250,000 result for a client who sustained multiple injuries from a dog attack
- $80,000 settlement for a client who was injured as the result of a slip and fall accident
The value assigned to your personal injury case helps steer the negotiation process. As such, our team works hard to ensure your case gets an accurate valuation before we start negotiating for you.
Click to contact our personal injury lawyers today
Get a Free Review of Your Orangeburg Personal Injury Case
If you or someone you love in Orangeburg was hurt because of another party, our personal injury lawyers could help prove your right to monetary recovery. Contact Hammack Law Firm by calling (864) 326-3333 today for your complimentary consultation.
Call or text 864-740-8653 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form