If you suffered injuries because of someone else’s error or carelessness on the Grand Strand coast, our Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyers may be able to help you fight for justice and recover financial compensation in your case. South Carolina laws allow injury victims to hold the at-fault party legally responsible.
Hammack Law Firm offers free consultations for those hurt in Myrtle Beach negligence accidents. Contact us today to discuss your options for building a claim or lawsuit.
Financial Recovery Based on Your Myrtle Beach Personal Injury
You may be able to hold the negligent party who caused your accident and injuries liable by recovering financial compensation for the losses you incurred, including non-economic losses. This is possible through a liability insurance claim or civil lawsuit.
To help prove your case, the team at Hammack Law Firm will gather evidence to document your damages and the value of your claim. This will vary from case to case, depending on how your injuries occurred, their severity, your required treatment, and whether you have lasting effects.
Some common recoverable damages after a Myrtle Beach personal injury include:
- Current and future medical treatment
- Ongoing care and support costs for lasting injuries
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning ability for long-term impairments
- Property damage, such as damage to your car in a crash
- Pain and suffering
- Other intangible damages
Seeking Justice for Wrongful Death Injury Victims
The Hammack Law Firm team also pursues wrongful death compensation for immediate families of personal injury victims in Horry County who died because of their accident. Under S.C. Ann. § 15-51-10, a financial settlement in a wrongful death claim could cover:
- Medical bills
- Funeral and burial or cremation costs
- Loss of income
- Loss of benefits
- Loss of services performed by the decedent
- Intangible damages suffered by surviving family members, such as loss of companionship and loss of parental guidance
You may fear that this process will be complicated, especially when still learning to live without your loved one. Our team can handle wrongful death claims from beginning to end, giving you time to spend with family and friends while you mourn your loss together.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Myrtle Beach, call 864-326-3333
Hammack Law Firm Offers a Small Firm Feel with Big Firm Experience
When we represent a client in Myrtle Beach, our team expects to build a one-on-one relationship and get to know the client as well as their family. You can count on us to be warm, compassionate, and supportive. We understand this is a stressful and difficult time for you, and we strive to alleviate some of that stress.
Not only will we provide the necessary legal support, but you can count on us to fight for your best interests. Our team is dedicated to:
- Protecting your right to financial compensation
- Investigating each case and gathering strong evidence
- Valuing each claim with a fair and just price
- Negotiating an appropriate settlement or suing to pursue a court award
- Getting the best possible outcome for you based on the facts of your case
Our recent case results include:
- $4,400,000 settlement for a family whose loved one suffered severe, lasting injuries in a collision
- $1,600,000 for a couple who suffered serious, debilitating injuries in a head-on truck accident
- $525,000 settlement in a wrongful death case involving a senior who died after being struck by a vehicle outside a restaurant
- $400,000 for the victim of a truck accident who suffered multiple lower leg, ankle, and foot injuries
Read What Past Clients Say About Us
Our previous clients recommend us frequently to family and friends and overwhelmingly provide positive testimonials and reviews. Consider these comments from recent client Maio Russel:
“Definitely one of the best accident attorneys around! Would recommend to anyone facing injuries from the result of an accident. Previous insurance company litigation makes Mr. Hammack a very well-informed litigator when going against the insurance companies trying to minimize their loss. Be sure to contact Paul before contacting the insurance company, as they only care about their interests, not the injured. Please note my 5-star recommendation. Thanks for reading.”
In addition to providing complimentary consultations, our personal injury attorneys work based on contingency fees. In other words, we do not charge anything up front. We only bill for fees when we recover money damages in your case.
Myrtle Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 864-326-3333
Do I Have a Valid Personal Injury Claim in Myrtle Beach?
Under South Carolina’s negligence laws, you may have a personal injury case any time that someone else’s actions cause your injuries, whether through carelessness, recklessness, or an intentional act. Some common examples of personal injury accidents include:
- Car crashes
- Truck collisions
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and falls
- Other fall accidents
- Boat collisions and injuries
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites and other attacks
- Product liability
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
Any time a personal injury leads to death, we may be able to pursue a wrongful death claim on behalf of the victim’s survivors, too.
Proving Negligence on Your Behalf
Winning a personal injury case in Myrtle Beach requires us to show that negligence occurred, and the defendant is liable. Therefore, we will need evidence that proves:
- The defendant had an obligation to behave a certain way for your safety
- They failed to do so
- This led to an accident and your injuries
- You suffered financial, physical, and/or psychological damages
The team at Hammack Law Firm files insurance claims and lawsuits on behalf of our clients. While we can often negotiate a settlement in personal injury cases without suing, it may be necessary under certain circumstances. South Carolina usually allows up to three years after an incident to file a lawsuit under S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530.
We like to get started as quickly as possible to build a stronger case and hopefully recover money damages for you sooner. The sooner we can settle your case and get you back to spending time with your loved ones, the better.
Click to contact our personal injury lawyers today
Discuss Your Legal Options with Our Team Today for Free
We offer complimentary case reviews and invite you to speak with the Myrtle Beach team from Hammack Law Firm for free today. A team member will discuss your case and assess how our personal injury lawyers can help you recover the financial compensation you deserve.
To get started, call (864) 326-3333 today.