Our team at Hammack Law Firm helps injury victims seek compensation from at-fault parties. When we represent you, our Greenville personal injury lawyer helps you navigate the legal and insurance processes that shape your case. We also help ensure your case is accurately valued and fight to negotiate a favorable financial settlement. Your personal injury case is a collaborative effort on the part of our entire team.
Our team calculates the financial value of your case based on your current and future treatment expenses, the difficulty and duration of your recovery, and the culmination of the other expenses that stem from your injuries, including income loss and pain and suffering. We also take time to explain each step of your journey toward financial compensation.
Get Small Firm Attention With Big Firm Results
When the law talks about recoverable damages, it means the monetary recovery you can obtain from the at-fault party after an accident. In South Carolina, your recoverable damages can be both economic— quantifiable—and non-economic—intangible. Our team can help you distinguish between the two and assign a value to each. Accordingly, S.C. Ann. § 15-32-210 allows you to request the following recoverable damages:
- Medical bills
- Salary loss
- Lasting disabilities
- Permanent disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental trauma
- Emotional anxiety
Before we assign a value to your case, our team obtains copies of your medical bills, pay stubs, direct deposit receipts, property repair bills, property replacement estimates, and other documents that help us understand the value of your economic damages. We also obtain a copy of your medical and psychological prognosis for the future. These help us accurately value your non-economic damages.
Personal Injury Compensation Has a Statute of Limitations
Monetary recovery from the Greenville accident that caused your injuries and financial damages is governed by South Carolina’s laws. Accordingly, S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530 generally allows you to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit within three years. The outcome of the accident determines the statute of limitations’ effective date. Our personal injury team will help you:
- Comply with the relevant deadline
- Clarify any exceptions to the deadline
- Explain noncompliance risks that apply
We understand the stress that can come from coping with the details and minutiae of building your personal injury case. To ensure you get the support you deserve, our team ensures you have the warmth, empathy, and compassion of our entire staff.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Greenville, call 864-326-3333
Personal Injury Cases Our Firm Handles
You or someone you love can become the victim of an accident in the blink of an eye. If that happened to you, our team helps you seek compensation from the at-fault party. We represent victims who suffered injuries in the following ways:
- Nursing home abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death cases
- Product liability cases
- Dog bite or animal attacks
- Construction accidents
- Car and truck accidents
- Garbage truck accidents
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Bus and pedestrian accidents
- Workers’ compensation cases
- Bicycle and motorcycle accidents
We represent injury victims with persistence and attention to detail because our goal is to secure the financial settlement you are entitled to for the at-fault party’s negligence. In addition to a favorable payout, we are also committed to holding negligent parties financially responsible for their actions and for making South Carolina safer for all citizens.
We Treat You Like Part of Our Family
When our team represents you in your pursuit of compensation, we never leave you guessing about how your case is progressing or how the negotiation process is going. By offering responsive and supportive legal services, our team helps accident victims effectively navigate the personal injury process. Our client care team provides:
- A humanizing touch
- Attention to detail
- Kindness and respect
Our firm is also committed to effectively resolving your case and will not charge you a fee unless you win compensation. If you or someone you love was injured, or if a loved one was fatally injured due to negligence, carelessness, or recklessness, we help you build a solid case for financial recovery.
Greenville Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 864-326-3333
How Our Law Firm Handles Your Personal Injury Case
An accident can be a stressful experience and building a personal injury lawsuit on your own can add to your stress and frustration. When our team is on your side, we will:
- Prove the at-fault party’s negligence
- Find witnesses and take their statements
- Compile evidence that supports your case
- Calculate the financial value of your case
- Negotiate a favorable monetary settlement
After an accident in Greenville, our Hammack Law Firm team members are ready to help you prove your case. When we represent you, you can leave case-related details like insurance company paperwork to our personal injury lawyer.
Client Reviews and Testimonials
We are proud of the tenacity of our staff and the reviews we garner from previous clients. Our Google reviews include client testimonials like these:
- “I have never met a law firm that genuinely cared for their clients. Very warm and welcoming atmosphere. My family and I were always treated like family. Paul Hammock and his team helped me get what I deserved, and they did not stop until they did.” — Monica Opdyke
- “Attorney Hammack and his team of professionals are absolutely wonderful. They were informative every step of the way by explaining the personal injury process. They worked tirelessly to ensure that I would be granted the largest settlement possible, and I did!” — LaConda Moore
- “Lynn, Paul, and the Hammack Law Firm team did an amazing job taking care of my auto accident claim!! Lynn kept in close contact with me…and took personal ownership of our case, fighting for us and making sure our case was settled for nothing less than the maximum.” — Haley Lyda
Our team works hard to earn recommendations and referrals like these. When you trust us with your case, we fight just as hard for you.
Click to contact our personal injury lawyers today
Start Your Fight for Compensation Soon After a Greenville Personal Injury
Do not wait to start building your compensation case with help from our team serving injured clients in Greenville. Find out how hard our personal injury lawyer fights for your recovery by calling one of our Hammack Law Firm team members at (864) 326-3333 today.