When a dangerous product causes injuries, the designer, manufacturer, or distributor may be legally responsible for resulting harm. If this happened to you, a Spartanburg product liability lawyer from Hammack Law Firm is here to assess your case and explain your legal options.
We help people who have suffered defective product-related injuries in Spartanburg, SC and nearby areas. We’ll pursue compensation based on your expenses and losses. You may recover damages for physical, emotional, and financial harm.
What Damages Can You Recover in a Spartanburg Product Liability Claim?
Companies have a responsibility to keep their customers safe from injury. When a defective product attorney from our team files a claim, the goal is to secure a financial recovery for our client while holding the liable party accountable for their negligence.
We may use an insurance claim or civil lawsuit to prove the liable company acted carelessly or recklessly and harmed you. The settlement or court awards we seek may compensate you for your losses and costs. We believe no one should ever have to struggle to pay expenses related to an accident they did not cause.
The damages we will pursue for you may include:
- Existing medical bills
- Future medical treatment and care related to a defective project
- Lost income, wages, and benefits
- Diminished earning potential for lasting injuries
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Any other losses
What If My Loved One Lost Their Life Because of a Defective Product?
Our team also represents families that have lost loved ones in negligence cases in South Carolina, including product injury cases. We can build a wrongful death claim and seek damages for surviving family members, including funeral and burial costs, loss of income, loss of companionship, and other intangible losses suffered by survivors.
For a free legal consultation with a product liability lawyer serving Spartanburg, call 864-740-8653
Hammack Law Firm Seeks Fair Compensation for Every Client
Hammack Law Firm treats every client the same way we treat our friends and family members. We always strive to be compassionate and empathetic, and our Google reviews agree that we consistently meet this mark. We know how challenging it can be to focus on your physical recovery when you are struggling financially and emotionally after an injury. That’s why we are here.
You can trust our Spartanburg legal team to give the time, attention, and resources necessary to develop your case and seek justice on your behalf. We want to hold the negligent parties accountable for their carelessness and fight for an acceptable payout on your behalf. While most cases are settled out of court, our team knows how to force the insurance company’s hand, and we will take your case to trial if needed.
How Much Will It Cost to Hire Hammack Law Firm for Your Case?
One of the first questions many injury victims ask is, “Can I afford your law firm?” The answer is always “Yes,” regardless of your financial circumstances. We know how tight finances can be following an injury, especially if you are out of work.
We provide free, no-obligation consultations to all injury victims and handle the cost of legal representation on a contingency basis. This means we do not bill you any fees upfront. We only receive attorney’s fees from any recovery we secure for you. If you do not receive compensation, you do not owe us anything.
Spartanburg Product Liability Lawyer Near Me 864-740-8653
Why Choose Hammack Law Firm for Your Product Liability Case?
Some reasons to choose Hammack Law Firm for your product liability case include:
- Our dedication
- Our fee structure, which puts no financial pressure on you and the onus on us to win your case
- Our willingness to hire experts, investigators, and other professionals to help with your accident
- Our experience in product liability cases
- Our case results
- Our strong reputation amongst former clients
Let’s take a closer look at why you should trust us with your product liability case.
Our Case Results
Personal injury law is a results-oriented field. It’s only fair that prospective clients ask us about our results in previous cases. Some of our notable recoveries include:
- A $4.4 million settlement for a family affected by a serious accident
- A $1.6 million recovery for a couple that suffered significant injuries
- A $525,000 settlement in a wrongful death case
- A $400,000 recovery for clients who suffered broken bones
- A $365,000 recovery for a client with spinal injuries
The financial aspect of personal injury cases matters. Justice in your product liability case will mean securing an economic recovery. You can rest easy knowing that we have a track record of winning significant recoveries for our clients.
Reviews from Our Former Clients
Case results are important to understanding a law firm, but they’re only half of the picture. Client testimonials provide the rest of the picture, telling you how a firm serves its clients. In our case, we provide respect and attention to every victim we represent:
- “I am so thankful for Paul [Hammack] and his team! We made one phone call to the hospital and insurance company and knew we were in over our heads. After that I knew that Hammack Law Firm’s expertise was necessary to navigate these waters. They did a terrific job and exactly 7 months after the incident, all was settled. We are extremely satisfied and thankful for their work.” – Haro, former client
- “My wife has been involved with her case with the help of Hammack Law Firm. I was not involved nowhere near as much as my wife but I witnessed the struggle. Paul doesn’t make promises and guarantees that he can’t keep. He will do everything he can to help you and be there for you!” – Adam, former client
- “Paul and his team are outstanding. You go there seeking a professional team working on your behalf, who’s willing to treat you as a client who matters. While introducing ourselves, my husband and I IMMEDIATELY became family. Throughout my process, communication was consistent. Hammack Law Firm never suggested throwing in the towel. Thank you Hammack Law Firm. ” – Vonda, former client
We truly mean it when we say we treat our clients like family. Our team will seek the measure of justice you deserve.
Click to contact our personal injury lawyers today
Who Is Liable for My Dangerous Product Injuries?
When a person uses a product for its intended purpose and it causes harm, they may have a product liability case against the designer, manufacturer, retailer, or another responsible party. In many cases, all of these are the same company.
A Spartanburg product liability lawyer from Hammack Law Firm can determine who you may sue once we review your case. There does not have to be a product recall to recover compensation in this type of case. In fact, many products at the center of these claims are still on the market.
How Defective Products Cause Injuries
Some of the most common defective products include:
- Vehicles and car parts, including tires
- Medications and medical devices
- Appliances and tools
- Toys and children’s products
When it comes to product liability cases, a company may be negligent in several ways. Negligence may stem from:
- Defective design
- Defective manufacturing
- Breach of warranty
Product liability cases are based on strict liability. We do not generally have to prove exactly how the company was negligent and caused your injuries. That would be a very tough standard for an individual building a case against a large corporation. Instead, we generally only have to show that the product had a defect and caused your injuries.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Role of a Product Liability Lawyer
Our Spartanburg personal injury lawyers can:
- Investigate your injuries
- Determine if and how a product was defective
- File a claim against liable parties on your behalf
We may reach a settlement agreement with the company without suing, although we will still prepare your case for trial. Dangerous product cases also sometimes support class action lawsuits or multi-district litigation, which are mass torts where many victims of the same company work together to hold them responsible. We will explore all options for your specific case.
Timeline for Suing a Product Manufacturer or Another Liable Party
Sometimes we must sue the product manufacturer or another liable party to recover fair compensation for our clients. We have up to three years from the date of your injuries to sue under S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530.
You must act quickly, allowing us time to prepare and file your case before any applicable deadlines.
Speak with Hammack Law Firm About Your Case Today for Free
You can discuss your case with our Spartanburg product liability team today. We review all cases for free to help injured victims and their families understand their legal rights. During your consultation, you’ll have the chance to:
- Ask questions
- Present concerns
- Interact directly with our firm
Call Hammack Law Firm today at (864) 326-3333 for your FREE consultation. We encourage you to call as soon as possible, as your case may contain sensitive deadlines. We’re available around the clock to take your call.