If you were injured in a collision with a delivery van, you could be entitled to financial compensation. You do not have to navigate the personal injury system on your own or interpret South Carolina law and how it applies to your case. Our team will determine whether to pursue the driver or his employer and determine the financial value of your lawsuit.
When you are ready to build your compensation case and assess your economic and non-economic damages, we can help. Our Hammack Law Firm lawyers in South Carolina will help you prove the delivery van accident’s cause and costs, determine who to pursue, and negotiate a favorable financial settlement that helps you avoid a lengthy trial.
Recover These Damages After a Delivery Van Accident
According to S.C. Ann § 15-32-210, you can assign financial liability to the at-fault party once we prove their negligence. Our team will prove the at-fault party owed you a duty of care but did not provide it. We will also prove they caused your physical injuries that led to financial damages, including:
- Accident-related medical bills
- Accident-related income loss
- Property damage or destruction
- Physical disability or deformity
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional suffering
Proving fault is only one step toward financial recovery. Our team will also help prove the cost and the effect of your injuries. These combined steps can help steer settlement negotiations in your favor since most cases settle out of court once the evidence is presented and reviewed.
Determine Who to Pursue for Compensation
Unlike a car accident, it can be difficult to know who to pursue for financial recovery after a delivery van accident. Depending on the cause of the accident, potentially liable parties include:
- The delivery van driver
- The driver’s employer
- The van’s manufacturer
Making this determination on your own can be challenging. When you put our team to work on your fight for compensation, you never have to guess who to pursue on your own. We can prove the accident’s cause and accurately assign financial liability.
When we represent you, we identify the at-fault party and build an effective case against them. We also negotiate a settlement agreement or represent you in court, if needed.
Start Seeking Compensation Right Away
When you pursue compensation by filing a lawsuit, state law limits the time you have to do so. If the time limit is not complied with, your right to compensation could be in jeopardy. According to S.C. Ann § 15-3-530, in South Carolina:
- If you or someone you love was injured in the accident, the personal injury statute of limitations is generally three years.
- If a loved one is fatally injured in, or the result of, the accident, the wrongful death statute of limitations is also generally three years.
Our team can start working on your lawsuit and building your case immediately. While we do, you can concentrate on recovering your physical strength. If your family lost a loved one, you have the time you need to focus on your emotional recovery while we deal with the legal aspects of your case.
For a free legal consultation with a delivery van accidents lawyer serving South Carolina, call 864-326-3333
Our Team Fights for Injured Clients
Our truck accident team is made up of men and women just like you, so we treat you just like one of our own. You get personalized support in a warm, friendly atmosphere. We even handle all communications with the at-fault driver and their insurance and legal representatives. On your behalf, we will:
- Obtain and submit insurance company forms
- Update you on your lawsuit’s progress
- Negotiate a favorable settlement that avoids a trial
- Compile, organize, and submit your evidence
You are never alone or left to wonder about the progress of your case when our team is on your side. We work hard to ensure you have the ongoing support you need to foster physical and financial recovery.
We Offer Client-Focused Legal Support
Our lawyers serve clients in South Carolina, and we are focused on the lawsuit we build for you. We are also focused on ensuring you get the support and encouragement you need after your delivery van accident. Our client support team members will:
- Treat you like our friends and family
- Foster a beneficial relationship
- Work diligently with each client
- Assign liability to the at-fault party
- Fight for financial compensation
We also make sure you understand the steps involved in the settlement process and your role in it. When you are ready to start negotiating with the at-fault party and their representatives, we are ready to stand by your side.
We Treat You Like One of Our Own
At Hammack Law Firm, our mission is to make South Carolina a safer place for everyone and to establish a personal relationship with every client we represent. Our clients say:
- “Paul assured me when we first met not to worry about anything that would take care of me as his client, and he did. I will recommend Hammack Law Firm to family and friends when they need a real lawyer to handle a case for them.” – Cynthia McGill
- “These people actually care for the people they represent. I highly recommend this amazing law firm. They treat their people right. If you want great lawyers that actually care, then these are the best.” – Tracy Mckelvey
- “Everyone here is extremely helpful and answered my questions as they came up. Hammack Law firm worked for us!!” – Tasha Miller
Our team does more than handle your legal case. We also make sure you have the support and encouragement you need as you navigate the truck accident compensation process and the state’s legal system.
South Carolina Delivery Van Accident Lawyer Near Me 864-326-3333
Get the Compensation You Deserve Due to Negligence
If you or someone you love was injured in an accident with a delivery van, our personal injury team can help. Contact our Hammack Law Firm team by calling (864) 326-3333 to find out how our lawyers help injured South Carolina residents fight for financial compensation.