If an accident in Seneca, South Carolina, caused you or someone you love to sustain a brain injury, the person who caused your injury could bear financial responsibility for the financial consequences. When our Seneca brain injury lawyer joins your fight for compensation, we help you identify the at-fault party, prove the value of your injuries, and build a strong case file that leads to compensation.
The case file we build for you establishes the at-fault party’s negligence and your right to resolve your legal matter with financial recovery. We fight to recoup your medical bills, income loss, and compensation for your pain and suffering. We work hard to reach a financial settlement in your case and make sure to file your lawsuit on time. Doing so protects your right to pursue the at-fault party in court if a settlement is not reached.
Hammack Law Firm Fights Hard for You
According to Johns Hopkins Medicine, a brain injury can vary greatly in location, scope, and severity. The treatment and recovery process can also range widely from cognitive deficits to permanent brain damage to persistent coma to loss of life.
Building an effective injury case can have many moving parts. While you recover from the temporary or permanent results of your accident, our team will handle your personal injury case. On your behalf, we will:
- Read and review your medical history
- Consult medical experts on your behalf
- Identify the at-fault party and their liability
- Assess the financial value of your lawsuit
We will also pull together the documents that prove your case and the value of your injuries. Our team works with the at-fault party to negotiate a favorable monetary settlement on your behalf – one that covers your ongoing medical needs and ensures you have access to the future medical care your injuries will require.
We Will Build a Strong Case File for You
Your case file gives representatives for both sides the information and details we need to understand the cause of your brain injury. When our team builds your case file, we include evidence of negligence and facts that support your right to recovery. Your case file will include:
- Medical records
- A written prognosis
- Income records
- Accident report
- Incident report
- Medical referrals
- Photos and videos
Each of these items will tell a small part of your story. Together, they paint a picture of how your brain injury occurred that could lead to a financial settlement. Your case is more likely to end with an out-of-court settlement than a trial after we present your evidence to the at-fault party’s insurance company.
For a free legal consultation with a brain injury lawyer serving Seneca, call 864-740-8653
Recoverable Compensation After a Brain Injury
The aftermath of a brain injury can lead to costly and ongoing medical care. It can also mean you or your injured loved one will require in-home or institutional physical and cognitive rehabilitation and therapy. The person responsible for your injuries is also responsible for these costs. Hammack Law Firm’s team will assign a value to your recoverable damages, including:
- Past and future medical bills, including ongoing physical and cognitive therapy
- Past and future losses of income, including full-time and part-time wages and future earnings
- Physical disabilities, disfigurement, and impairments that change your quality of life
You are also entitled to compensation for the physical and emotional pain and suffering your injuries create. If your family lost a loved one as the result of a brain injury, our Seneca brain injury lawyer will also request financial coverage of their funeral and burial expenses and compensation for your loss of their financial contributions to the family, loss of their company and society, and loss of consortium.
Do not Delay Your Request for Compensation
The clock on your lawsuit starts counting down from the date the accident occurs. The clock on your wrongful death lawsuit, however, starts counting down from the date of your loved one’s demise.
We take your pursuit of compensation seriously and make sure your lawsuit is filed in accordance with the statute of limitations. This step ensures we can take your case to court, if necessary, so that you can seek financial compensation.
Learn More About Our Client Support System
When we represent you after an accident, we do more than seek compensation. We also see to it that you get the all-around support you need. Of our service and support, previous clients say:
- “Paul Hammack and his staff brought their ‘A Game’ in representing me…The entire staff was helpful and kind to me. Although Paul had many cases…he always made me feel that mine was the most important with the attention he gave. These folks are highly recommended.” – Jerry Oates
- “I never would have thought I would receive what I did with the way insurance companies are today…my medical bills were paid, & I got a nice sum for my pain, suffering, & troubles. I would highly recommend this law firm above all others.” – Eddie Mills
- “I hired Hammack Law Firm 1 year after I was injured in an auto accident…the whole team at Hammack Law Firm, were understanding and compassionate through the whole process, and settled my case for more than a fair amount. I would just like to thank you all!” – Jimmy Powell
Our warm, supportive, responsive team treats you like one of our own. Browse our Google reviews to read more client testimonials and to find out why our personal injury firm is right for you.
Seneca Brain Injury Lawyer Near Me 864-740-8653
Call for a Consultation with One of Our Team Members
If an accident led to a brain injury for you or someone you love, our attorney can help you build a case for financial recovery for your injury and related expenses.
Learn more about how our Hammack Law Firm team helps clients injured in Seneca by contacting one of our case review team members at (864) 326-3333 today. We will explain your legal options during a free consultation.