What Kind of Compensation Is Available in a Slip and Fall Injury Claim?
You deserve justice and maximum monetary compensation for the damages you have suffered as a result of your slip and fall accident. The Greenville personal injury lawyer of Hammack Law Firm has the experience, resources, and strategies to help you get it.
Some of the damages that you can expect to receive include but are not limited to:
- Medical Bills – Your claim is usually worth the value of your medical expenses at the very least. This can also expand to past and future medical expenses for treatment of your slip and fall injury.
- Pain and Suffering – Pain and suffering damages can be hard to attribute value to, but with an experienced slip and fall injury attorney, it can be done. This is usually calculated to be equal to the sum of your medical expenses, and depending on the severity of your injury, it can be multiplied even further.
- Lost Wages – Missing work can leave you in a tough financial situation, struggling to pay bills and other expenses. Lost wages damages help you to secure the money you have lost from not working as a result of your injury. Our slip and fall injury attorney can help sort this out between you and your employer.
- Loss of Earning Capacity – Sometimes these injuries can leave you unable to perform the work you did before you sustained it. This type of compensation helps you retrieve what lost earning capacity you have incurred. It also covers costs for training or education in a different field, and/or payment of a lump sum for the amount of reduced earning capacity.
- Incidental Expenses – Extra expenses incurred can add up when you are receiving treatment for your injuries. For example, you may have spent near $100 in gas alone to travel to your doctor. This type of compensation helps recover what was spent relating to your injury.
Hiring the Greenville, South Carolina, slip and fall injury attorney of Hammack Law Firm is your best option to securing the financial recovery you need.
Why Choose Hammack Law Firm For Your Slip and Fall Injury Claim?
For over 19 years, our personal injury attorney has dedicated themselves to protecting the rights of victims that have endured slip and fall injuries – especially when they have occurred as a result of another party’s negligence. Because another party’s malicious intentions or careless behavior inevitably caused you pain, it’s time for us to help you right this most heinous wrong.
Over the last two decades, our law firm has accumulated an abundance of resources that we use to ultimately strengthen your case and win your claim. Some of those resources include:
- Legal tactics and strategies designed to win your slip and fall injury claim.
- Strong professional relationships with medical personnel, accident reconstruction specialists, expert eyewitnesses and other legal professionals who can help us to better understand your situation.
But what truly sets us apart from other slip and fall injury attorneys and premises liability attorneys is the insider knowledge that we carry close to our chest. Before we represented the people, we represented insurance companies.
We had a change of heart nearly 20 years ago as we saw good, honest, hardworking Americans being taken advantage of by these immoral companies. We vowed that we would instead use all of our knowledge to help victims secure the recovery they deserve.
Now, we happily serve the people of Greenville and its surrounding areas, fighting to make a positive change in people’s lives.