Why You Need Hammack Law Firm
When you’re caught right into the aftermath of a motorcycle accident all alone, knowing what to do next can be a hard thing to figure out. To ease this process for you, here are a few things that our motorcycle attorney can help you with:
- Help You Get the Medical Assistance You Need – Since motorcyclists are not protected by a frame like passenger vehicle drivers are, they can sustain severe injuries like head, back, neck, arm, and leg trauma. Our attorney has developed professional relationships with local medical personnel that are gifted at treating your specific injury. Even if you don’t have health insurance, we can negotiate with doctors to set up alternative methods of payment for your treatment.
- Help You File a Claim for Your Property – Motorcycles can sustain heavy damage if they are involved in an accident. Our attorney can help you file a claim to repair your old bike or get a new one. We can get you back on the road in no time, once you’ve decided the time is right.
- Investigate Your Motorcycle Accident – Our motorcycle lawyer has specific access to police reports, crash photos, witness interviews, and other information about the crash at the scene. To help us achieve this, local accident reconstruction specialists can help us understand more in-depth the intricate details pertaining to what and who caused your accident.
- Help You File a Lawsuit – If for any reason your claim cannot be settled without litigation, our motorcycle accident attorney can help you file a lawsuit in the appropriate court.
- Negotiate a Settlement – Our motorcycle lawyer excels at aggressive negotiation when at the table with insurance companies that don’t want to budge, and persuasive in the courtroom during trial. We are prepared for anything, and we will succeed at earning the full monetary compensation you deserve.
- Collect What You Are Owed – Nothing pleases us more than collecting what you are owed from the defense. Whether it is a settlement that was reached or a verdict that was issued, we can collect the compensation you need quickly, giving you the means to take your life back into your own hands.
Our motorcycle accident attorney is eager to help you deliver justice to those that harmed you. Don’t continue to suffer in silence alone. Hire our law firm to get you started on your road to recovery today.
Hammack Law Firm, nearly 20 years of helping motorcyclists heal from traumatic accidents and experiences.
For close to 20 years, Hammack Law Firm has guided victims of motorcycle accidents through the overwhelming amount of legal processes and red tape in order to win the full monetary compensation that they need. Let us help you do the same.
Contact us at (864) 479-8867 to set up a legal consultation with one of our best motorcycle accident attorney in Greenville today.