How Hammack Law Firm Can Determines Liability
Victims—regardless if they are pedestrians, bicyclists, or drivers—that have been struck by a garbage truck or its debris may be suffering physical injuries, damages, and even wrongful death.
Since accidents can be the result of many variables, an experienced truck accident attorney can determine what party is liable through the evidence presented. The following parties’ negligence may have caused your garbage truck accident:
- The truck driver who acted negligently in procedures, road safety, and awareness of others.
- The truck driver’s employer who failed to adequately train the driver, breached safety procedures for the sake of time, or did not maintain proper inspection of the vehicle.
- The truck company who did not keep the truck up to regulation standards or adequately service the trucks.
The U.S. Department of Labor ranks garbage truck operators as one of the most dangerous jobs because of the extent of fatal accidents that occur. It can be hard to decipher what caused the accident, whether it be errors in operation of mechanical malfunction. Our skillful attorney knows how to determine the cause and determine who is at fault through diligent investigation of the crash.
Hammack Law Firm is Your Truck Accident Law Firm
When you seek the attorney of Hammack Law Firm, you can rely on the following services to secure your compensation:
- Years of Experience in Vehicle Accident Litigation – Our team is well-versed in different types of vehicle accidents and knows all the laws and regulations pertaining to your circumstance. Let us serve you in what we know best.
- Special Attention to Your Unique Case – We want to help alleviate the stress of the event by hearing your story and figuring out a way to help you move on with your life. Your well-being is out top priority.
- Diligent Investigation of the Accident – As soon as you call, we will begin our work. If you call upon the accident, we will send investigators out to discover elements which can assign liability. Evidence is an essential component of a successful case.
- Skillful Negotiation to Secure a Maximum Settlement – South Carolina does abide by comparative negligence. We want to recover the most amount of available damages for you. Let us deal with the other party and their insurance company.
- Strong Defense in the Event of Trial – Our attorney has plenty of experience in front of a court. We will defend your case to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Best Customer Service in South Carolina Legal Services – Compassion and understanding are what sets us apart. We work hard to make sure our clients are satisfied and see the future after experiencing a tragic accident.
We understand how hard it must be dealing with the incident of injury or harm to you or a loved one involved in a garbage truck accident. Although we know no death or injury can be undone, we aim to assist you by offering our legal guidance and comfort.
Let Hammack Law Firm of South Carolina take care of your garbage truck lawsuit while you and your family recover.