What compensation is available to burn injury victims?
Fighting for our clients’ compensation is what the burn injury attorney of Hammack Law Firm was born to do. Lead attorney Paul Hammack once represented insurance companies and now uses his intricate knowledge of their defenses to help injury victims. This advantage helps us earn our clients maximum monetary compensation to cover:
- Medical Expenses – Treatment for burn injuries is expensive. Most times, it involves multiple surgeries, trips to rehabilitation, and hospital visits. That alone can leave victims of burn accidents in debt up to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Our burn injury lawyer can help you secure monetary compensation that covers past, present, and future medical expenses related to your burn injury.
- Loss of Wages – A burn injury can leave you unable to work. This category of compensation can help you recover lost wages for work that was missed.
- Loss of Quality of Life – A burn injury can alter how you live the rest of your life. These injuries can inhibit your ability to enjoy life, relationships, and physical activities. Our attorney can help you mitigate the damage a burn injury has caused to your quality of life with this type of monetary compensation.
Aside from the physical aspects of burn injuries, the severity of these types of injuries can also cause mental and emotional pain and permanent disfigurement. If this occurs, our burn accident attorney will seek out damages that cover:
- Emotional/Physical Pain – The consequences of a burn injury can last long after the accident, both physically and psychologically. Burn injury treatments to heal both mind and body are necessary for your wellbeing. This category of compensation helps you get the optimal treatment you need to fully heal your body, mind, and spirit.
- Disfigurement – Catastrophic burn injuries can lead to scarring and disfigurement that can cause the victim to become depressed, embarrassed, or experience other traumatic emotional thoughts and hardships. Our burn injury attorney can help you fight for compensatory damages needed for any repairs made to your scars or disfigurement.
If your burn injury happened while you were at work and you’ve decide to seek damages through your workers’ compensation, you may run the risk of settling for a smaller amount of compensation. At Hammack Law Firm, our goal is to maximize your monetary compensation to help you recover, which most times is much more than what you would receive under worker’s comp.
Our burn injury attorney is waiting for your call. Let us help you bring these negligent or malicious parties to justice by winning the compensation you need in civil court.
You retain the right to seek out compensation for the damage that was dealt to you by individuals or companies that decided your safety wasn’t as important as their bottom line. Burn injuries are some of the most taxing, both monetarily and emotionally, injuries that anyone can sustain, and you deserve to be compensated.
Over the last 20 years, Hammack Law Firm has collected vast amounts of legal knowledge, developed professional relationships with medical and accident reconstruction specialists, and honed our legal strategies and tactics to help you get the maximum compensation for your injury.