Anderson is home to a diverse economy, outstanding educational options, and a metro population of more than 70,000. With so many people on the go – shopping, dining, taking their kids to work, and commuting throughout upstate South Carolina – Anderson sees more personal injury cases than one might expect from a town of its size.
If you’ve suffered serious injuries in an accident in Anderson, you may benefit from someone guiding you through the legal or insurance processes. An Anderson personal injury attorney at Hammack Law Firm can help.
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases in Anderson
Anderson is no stranger to serious auto accidents. With several major highways passing through Anderson County and Interstate 85 bisecting the county, the people of Anderson have seen more than their share of traffic accidents and tragic fatalities.
Commercial trucking accidents are particularly problematic along I-85. Along with motorcycle accidents, truck crashes are responsible for some of the most catastrophic injuries from motor vehicle collisions. Those fortunate enough to survive motor vehicle accidents often have a lifetime of hardship ahead of them.
Hammack Law Firm has helped several Anderson truck and auto accident victims and their families recover the financial compensation they deserve. Likewise, we’ve taken a stand for those bringing many other types of personal injury cases, too – workers’ compensation, dog bites, medical malpractice, product liability, and slip and fall injuries among them.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Anderson, call 864-740-8653
What Hammack Law Firm does for Personal Injury Clients
Simply put, our firm does what our clients need us to do. Your financial recovery will guide our every move. We handle many of the same duties for personal injury clients, including:
- Identifying all of your damages: We will speak with you about the damages you’ve experienced. We may also consult your doctors about any injuries you’ve suffered. Our team will compose a thorough record of your losses, complete with a value for each loss.
- Gathering evidence and documentation: We will pursue any evidence that suggests the liability of defendants in your case. Such evidence may include photographs, video footage, witness accounts, and expert analysis. We’ll also seek documentation of your losses, including medical bills, medical diagnoses, proof of lost earnings, and proof of property damage.
- Defending your rights: Arguably our most important role, we’ll protect your rights throughout your case. We won’t allow insurance companies or defendants’ attorneys to contact you, let alone twist your words or coerce you into a settlement. Our team is a rock-solid barrier between you and those who would work against your interests.
- Handling all administrative duties: We will file paperwork, complete phone calls, and manage other administrative aspects of your case.
- Negotiating a settlement: We’ll negotiate for the settlement you deserve. We don’t expect liable parties to simply hand over fair compensation – we anticipate having to work for it, and we will do just that.
- Going to trial if necessary: Trial is sometimes necessary to get justice in personal injury cases. We will be ready for your trial if it proves necessary in your case.
Benefits of Hiring Hammack Law Firm for Your Personal Injury Case in Anderson
There are several benefits of allowing us to handle these responsibilities. Hiring our firm is about getting justice for you, but it’s about more than just that. When you hire our firm to lead your case, you may be protecting your health.
Personal injury cases can be stressful, require prolonged concentration, and command a significant amount of time. However, if you’ve suffered injuries, your focus should be on recovery.
By hiring our team, you make a choice to:
- Stop worrying about the need to pursue legal action – we’ll handle it
- Spend as much time as you need receiving treatment and rehabilitating your injuries
- Let us handle all case-related expenses
- Trust our dedicated team of attorneys and support staff
Our team will wage a tireless fight for the recovery you deserve.
Anderson Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 864-740-8653
Get an Insurance Insider’s Perspective from Attorney Paul Hammack
For more than 19 years, attorney Paul Hammack has stood on both sides of a courtroom. He defended insurance companies and learned what makes them tick. After learning insurance industry secrets, he now fights for the rights of injured plaintiffs.
Hammack knows what matters to the insurers and – just as importantly – how to negotiate with those insurers on a client’s behalf. Today, Paul Hammack leverages his insurance knowledge for his clients’ benefit.
Hammack Law Firm is one of the few personal injury firms that can tell you what your case looks like from the insurance adjuster’s perspective. We understand how these cases unfold, and we’re ready with the right strategies to make a difference.
Remember: there is more than one side to every story. Attorney Paul Hammack has the industry familiarity to predict the other side’s tactics and counter their best efforts. And he only acts in your best interest. When you retain our firm, you take advantage of our extensive insight and experience. We’ll fight tirelessly to get you what you deserve.
Click to contact our personal injury lawyers today
Easy Access for the Electric City
We love Anderson, South Carolina, and we’re proud to call it a neighbor. Our office in Greenville, SC is a quick and easy drive from Anderson. We’re also available online and by phone, and we will gladly arrange to meet you in Anderson if that is your preference.
Finding the right lawyer isn’t always easy, especially in smaller cities. That’s why we make our Anderson personal injury attorney services available to people living throughout upstate South Carolina.
Whether you reside in Anderson, Iva, Belton, Clemson, Easley, Honea Path, or Due West – or anywhere in the entire Palmetto State, for that matter – we are available to you, and we’re dedicated to obtaining a fair settlement or judgment in your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Could Your Awards Cover?
Any awards that we secure for you may cover:
- Past and future medical care for your injuries
- Pain and suffering, and treatment you need for your pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost bonuses, retirement benefits, and promotion opportunities
- Diminished earning power
- Property damage
- Any other damages you’ve experienced or are likely to suffer in the future
The value of your case will depend on your unique personal circumstances. Our team will develop an accurate case value before we enter into negotiations.
Se Habla Español
Nuestra oficina ha representado a un número de clientes hispanos en toda SC. Hablamos español. Estamos aquí para ayudar.
Our office has represented a number of Spanish-speaking clients throughout upstate SC. We speak Spanish. We can help.
Don’t let a language barrier stand in the way.
Take Your Next Steps with an Anderson Personal Injury Attorney
If you’ve been seriously injured in or around Anderson, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation. The right lawyer can make all the difference. Don’t choose someone whose experience has been limited to only one end of the table. Choose a law firm with real perspective instead.
We strive to make it as easy as possible for you to pursue justice. That’s why the Hammack Law Firm Client Bill of Rights offers a 30-day unconditional satisfaction guarantee. There are no costs and no fees.
Receive a Free Consultation Today
To begin moving forward, please call (864) 326-3333 or contact us online for a FREE consultation. Strict legal time limits generally apply, and a delay could affect your recovery or even bar your claim, so please call now.